Luxury Kitchen Cabinets In Toronto
We’re a leading manufacturer of kitchen cabinets in Toronto, equipped with the latest technology and skills. Based on the space available and your needs, we construct customized products for residential spaces. All our products are made from superior raw materials and are tailored in a way that they fit in spaces of any size and layout design.
As the finest custom cabinet makers in Toronto, we understand how important storage areas are for a busy room like the kitchen where everything needs to be kept organized. When crafting products for individual spaces, we keep in mind your preferences to give you the best storage solutions that are not only long-lasting but also visually appealing.
Here are some highlights of our products and services:
- Availability of a huge variety of colors, styles, textures, and finishes that complement and enhance your interiors.
- A thorough inspection of raw materials before selecting them for constructing customized products.
- Superior design and construction by top-class designers, craftsmen, and technicians of the industry.
- Expert guidance from our team regarding materials, designs, color schemes, etc. to ensure that they are appropriate for your room.
- A minimum of 5 years to a lifetime warranty to make sure you enjoy our solutions.
If you’re looking for modern custom storage solutions, call us today at (905) 595-1211 or write to us email@example.com.
Why Should You Choose Us For Building Kitchen Cabinets In Toronto?
At Kitchen Nation, we’re the top custom cabinet makers in Toronto and have been serving customers for more than 20 years. We have a highly experienced and skilled team that can design the best plans for you depending on your needs and preferences. We provide designs and styles that are unique and perfectly customized to individual specifications.
Our professional team makes sure that the materials are carefully handpicked. Whether you want solid wood kitchen cabinets or have a specific preference for oak cabinets or other materials, you’ll surely be impressed by the quality of our products. If your existing boxes are in good shape and structure, you can also opt for our kitchen cabinet renovation service. This process involves replacing the old doors with new cabinet doors.
Kitchen Cabinets Care Tips
You can keep your storage areas beautiful for years to come only if you take proper care of them. Here are some product care tips that you may find helpful.
- Dust Regularly: Wipe off the dust away with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Remove Grease and Grime: Keep your cabinet surfaces free from grease and grime. Use a slightly damp clean cloth to wipe down the boxes and the doors. Make sure to use warm water during the process. However, if it doesn’t work, you can mix warm water and mild dishwasher soap for the cleaning. Follow the direction of the grain when wiping down. After cleaning, wipe with a dry soft cloth to make sure no residual moisture is left behind.
- Remove Stains: If the routine cleaning regime doesn’t help remove stains, you can use a home-made mixture of baking soda and water. Take a sponge and scrub gently on the stain till it fades. Rinse the spot with plain water and wipe dry with a soft clean cloth. You can also use a mixture of water and vinegar as an alternative option for removing stains.
- Avoid Moisture Damage: It’s important that you protect these products from excess moisture. You should be especially careful with products located near the sink and dishwasher. Wipe off spills immediately, avoid placing wet items or allowing coffee makers to vent steam directly on the product surfaces to protect the finishes.
For more tips, you can check out our product care page. As the leading kitchen cabinet manufacturers in Toronto, we provide cabinet care tips for individual materials and finishes so that you find no difficulty in maintaining them.