High-Quality Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets Available in Toronto
Get Cabinetry in Toronto for the Best Rates!
Kitchen Nation has specialized in kitchen remodelling and renovation services for over 20 years. Our expert designers can completely alter your old cooking area and give it a needed makeover. Cabinetry is a major part of renovation services, and we offer it individually as well. If you are looking for solid wood kitchen cabinets in Toronto, our collection is worth exploring.
Why Choose Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets?
Common materials used for cabinetry are fibre, metal and wood. Despite the various innovations, solid wood still is a classic choice among buyers even today. Here are some advantages that make this material a preferred choice for many.
- Timeless appeal- The rich warm hue and designs of wood cabinets are classic and will never go out of style. Such furniture adds to the value of your home more than other materials.
- Flexible customization- The best custom kitchen cabinets are made from solid wood. Metals and vinyl do not allow as much flexibility and cutting and shaping wood is less labour-intensive. Hence, there is always a variety to choose from when you are using this raw material.
- Durable and long-lasting- Wood work withstands all kinds of conditions for decades and are extremely durable. If there is some wear and tear, they can be refinished, sanded and stained making them as good as new.
- Easy maintenance- Once stained and finished, it requires minimum maintenance making them suitable for cabinetry for kitchens. Occasional clean-up and making sure you do not burn or stain the cabinets while cooking will ensure they retain their beauty.
Are you looking for kitchen cabinets? Toronto households and those in the Greater Toronto Area can visit us to get a better idea about how we work, firsthand. The in-store experts can draft a design blueprint custom-made for your home and give you a free estimate of the overall cost.
Maintenance Tips for Solid Wood Cabinets
Kitchen Nation understands the confusion many buyers have regarding wood cabinet maintenance. The following tips will come handy to all those who have wood cabinets or are planning to invest in them.
- Wipe any spills and stains as soon as you can. If you spill something really hot like soups and stew, ensure that it doesn’t burn the place it was spilled on as that leads to discolouration.
- Protect your cabinets from excessive moisture. Wipe and dry any water spills in and around the sink and dishwasher. Do not wrap or place wet towels and microwave gloves on the cabinets.
- Do not use harsh cleaners and acids for cleaning. Even DIY formulas containing lemon or orange juice and oils should be avoided while cleaning wood.
- Occasional cleaning with a damp cloth is fine, provided you wipe it again with a dry cloth and make sure all water residue is removed.
You can get cheap kitchen cabinets made of wood depending on the species of solid wood and the thickness of the planks used. Kitchen Nation offers a wide variety of materials for the cabinetry services.
Solid wood kitchen cabinets are classic choices, and we have a wide selection of oak, maple, ash and other hardwood. Book an appointment today with us and visit our Toronto showroom to explore our collections.
77 Samor Rd. Unit # 3 Toronto, ON M6A 1J2
Intersection – Lawrence Ave/Dufflaw Rd.
Mon to Fri: 10 am – 6 pm
Sat: 10 am – 4 pm