Upgrade Your Kitchen with Oak Kitchen Cabinets in Toronto
Kitchen Renovation Services at Attractive Rates
Kitchen Nation has provided unrivalled services in kitchen renovation and remodelling for over twenty years in the Greater Toronto Area. We have some of the most skilled designers working with us who are well versed with the latest trends as well as the evolving changes in interior designing. Our renovation works are done with the best quality materials and we guarantee timely delivery and competitive rates.
Oak kitchen cabinets are classics which are universally appealing and can be a part of any design type. However, it looks best in a traditional or transitional style home.
Why Choose Oak Kitchen Cabinets?
The looks, characteristics and finish of oak have a timeless appeal. It is a standard choice when you prioritise quality over trends. Updating a kitchen with oak cabinets gives you:
- Guarantee of durability even in a heavy-duty cooking area
- Water resistant properties of oak make it suitable for kitchens with abundant activities.
- It has a traditional classic look that will never go out of style
- They can be used for hundreds and even thousands of years if well maintained, making them perfect for traditional kitchen ideas
- Natural oak wood has a varied colour ranging from light tan to dark red with pink, beige and brown highlights
- They can be stained and polished, increasing the number of possible variants
Solid wood storage cabinets made from oak wood are comparatively affordable to other hardwood options but have a luxurious appeal. At Kitchen Nation, we use the finest quality wood planks and boards to construct the cabinets for any cooking place styles where it is suitable. We prioritise the taste and preferences of our clients and have an extensive selection of wood cabinets at our Toronto showroom. You can explore our collections and consult our experts regarding the best choice for your home.
Call us at 905.505.1211 and book an appointment with our designers today.
Maintaining Oak Kitchen Cabinets
Wood cabinets can be difficult to maintain as water spillage and moisture in the kitchen can affect it over time. Use the right cleaners and cleaning methods to keep your cabinets free of moisture and ensure their durability.
You can follow the cleaning tips here to maintain your oak cabinets better.
- Use cleaner solutions specifically made for oak kitchen cabinets
- Use a soft cloth or sponge for wiping the exterior of the cabinet doors and drawers with the cleaner
- Use a toothbrush dipped in a cleaner solution to scrub and clean the hardware parts like drawer pulls and door handles
- Use a second piece of cloth dipped in water to remove the residual cleaner solution from all the wooden surfaces
- Make sure the surfaces are dried properly with a dry cloth or clean towel
- To remove stubborn stains, mix vinegar and salt and blend into a paste. Dip a toothbrush in the paste and scrub the stained area lightly
We have custom oak cabinet kitchen ideas that are made to fit your cooking area. Once you visit our Toronto store and consult our designers about what you are expecting, we will measure your available space and create a blueprint of the best-suited design for your available area. The design will be made to incorporate oak kitchen cabinets within the design, as per the preferences of the client.
Visit our Toronto showroom for a free consultancy and quote for your kitchen renovation requirements.
77 Samor Rd. Unit # 3 Toronto, ON M6A 1J2
Intersection – Lawrence Ave/Dufflaw Rd.
Mon to Fri: 10 am – 6 pm
Sat: 10 am – 4 pm