Custom-Made Trendy Kitchens In Toronto
Kitchen Nation: The Leading Custom Kitchen Designers In Toronto
We have been a trusted name in manufacturing and installing the best kitchens in Toronto and across the GTA for more than 20 years. Our experienced team guides you through the entire process to build your dream space. Starting from concept to construction, we work closely with our customers and deliver finished projects according to their needs and budget.
We specialize in multiple areas of design and renovation for various types of home projects. With our services and products, customers can expect:
- A vast range of style, colour, texture, and material options to choose from.
- High-end products crafted by experts whose skills and craftsmanship are some of the best in the industry.
- Top-grade raw materials that are handpicked to construct long-lasting products.
- Perfect customization based on individual space dimensions.
- Installation, re-installation, and removal of items in an organized, stress-free way.
Do you have any queries about your home projects? Contact us today to discuss them and get perfect solutions! Call us today at (905) 595-1211 or write to us at email@example.com.
What Makes Us The Best Choice For Building Kitchens In Toronto?
Kitchen Nation is one of the best kitchen companies in the entire GTA with a highly-skilled and experienced team of designers, architects, craftsmen, and installers. We provide innovative and practical remodelling and renovation solutions to build custom kitchens that really stand out. All our products come with a minimum of 5 years to a lifetime warranty.
Our areas of expertise include concept, design, construction, flooring, cabinetry, cabinet doors, countertops, island, accessories, etc. Our consultants sit together with you, discuss ideas and ask for your inputs before working out a plan that fits your space, aesthetic and functional needs, and budget. Not only are our products and services reasonably priced but we’re also fully committed to the delivery of each project as per the contract to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We also provide product care and maintenance tips to help you enjoy them for a lifetime.
Trendy Design Tips For Your Custom Kitchens
Home designers and kitchen professionals are embracing some of the hottest design ideas to transform spaces. Here are some amazing ideas to get you inspired.
- Mix Metals: Mixing multiple metal finishes is an excellent way to enhance visual interest in the room. Be it lighting fixtures, hardware or plumbing, there are various opportunities to introduce different metals. However, you need to use them in a coordinated way so that they bring more depth and dimension to your space. No matter what metals you’re using, whether gold, silver, chrome, brass, copper, or nickel, there are some tricks you should incorporate into your plan. Learn how to mix metals to create a dreamy kitchen.
- Multi-Purpose Kitchen Island: Opt for smart storage solutions by choosing a kitchen island with organized space where you can store various kinds of essentials such as cookware, linens, books, toys, etc.
- Cabinetry in Two Colours: Adding two different colours to your cabinets help create a visual impact and enliven the room. Two-tone cabinets work well for almost all styles, be it traditional, transitional, rustic, modern or contemporary. For a bold appeal, you can choose two contrasting colours such as grey and navy blue. For a subtler look, you can pair up neutrals and wooden hues.
- Flooring with Patterns: One of the hottest trends is to create drama with bold patterned flooring. Select a pattern that complements the overall room decor. Note that if you want to flaunt this kind of kitchen floor, you should keep the rest of the elements subtle and visually quiet. A professional can help you pick the right pattern.
- Lighting: Keep the space as airy and bright as possible. Choose custom lighting fixtures above the kitchen island and use it as a centrepiece in your room.
These tips can help you make this room a focal point of your home. If you have any design ideas that you want to incorporate into your custom room, discuss them with our team. We’ll make sure to blend them with our plan and provide the best solutions for all your renovation needs.