Stainless Steel Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Countertops are the most preferred design elements in professional kitchens. With their timeless appeal, they live up to the expectations of culinary professionals.
With their neutral shining surface, stainless steel countertops can reflect colours and lights making the kitchen appear bigger and brighter. They are meant to add a clean look to your kitchen.
How They Are Made
- Most countertops are made using 304 or 316 type stainless steel
- Countertops are crafted out of 16-gauge steel in Toronto
- They are designed, fabricated, polished and mounted on a plywood substrate measuring ¾ inches
- Joints on stainless steel countertops are professionally welded, ground and polished
- Fabrication time for a stainless-steel countertop is determined by several factors
Advantages of Stainless Steel Countertops
Stainless steel countertops-
- Are resistant to heat, stain, mould and bacterial growth
- Can be cleaned easily with soap and water
- Being non-porous, they do not demand sealing or waxing
- Last for a longer period
Disadvantages of Stainless Steel Countertops
- They are expensive and they do not offer any colour options
- Despite their durability, they are not immune to scratches and dents
Experts can guide you on the design and fabrication of stainless steel countertops for your kitchen renovation project.
Besides stainless steel, kitchen countertops can be made of wood, granite, marble, quartz, corian and laminate; Kitchen Nation specializes in all of them. We offer a lot of variety in colour and texture. We can accommodate large-scale projects like that of condo apartments and hotels. The experienced professionals in our crew can install multiple countertops with speed, accuracy and artistry.